• Houses of Worship: traditional & modern
• Transport Terminals: train stations, airports, etc.
• Stadiums & Arenas: lobbies & forecourts
• Convention Centers, warehouses, etc.
• Museums: lobbies, galleries, etc.
• Performing Arts Centers: vocal/orchestral “lift,” lobbies, etc.
• Any highly reverberant environment where enjoyable music and/or intelligible speech are as important as the architectural design
FOCUSED ACOUSTIC CONTROL
The IC7 & ICX7’s acoustic beam focuses the sound on the audience and not on the walls and ceiling, improving intelligibility in reverberant spaces.
HIGH-PERFORMANCE COAXIAL TRANSDUCERS
Control is pointless unless the sound is accurate, natural and enjoyable. That’s why the Iconyx IC7 and ICX7 use advanced, purpose-designed coaxial transducers to broaden their horizontal dispersion at high frequencies and improve musical reproduction.
The IC7 is self-powered for convenience and flexibility; the ICX7 is designed for use with external amplifiers. Both are also available in weather resistant models suitable for outdoor installations.
CLASS D DIGITAL AMPLIFIER
IC7 line arrays include a Class D digital power amplifier with loudspeaker-specific signal processing and protection against overload damage.
The tall, slim Iconyx enclosure is designed to be heard but not seen. They mount flush to walls and columns, blending invisibly with almost any architectural style. Yet Iconyx aims the sound precisely at the audience, and nowhere else. The narrow vertical opening angle allows the Iconyx modules to focus the energy on the audience, while avoiding excessive energy in unwanted areas.